February 03, 2012

Who is Recoia?

   If you don't know by now I am telling you that I am stuck in that 90's hip hop and R&B vibe. The funny thing is if I could sing I would because I love my slow songs but I am probably the worst singer on the planet. Because I am an artist you would think that I listen to the radio all day or watch the latest music videos but the truth is I don't even have cable, I am way to busy for television. I've been turned off of a a lot  bullshit thats being put out there. Don't get it twisted there is a lot of good stuff out there but in my opinion things are getting real funny in the game.
   My homie told me about this guy who can sing and his name is Recoia. I was like " who doesn't sing or rap " but instead of brushing him off I decided to listen to this guy. The song I listened to was entitled "A Dozen Rozes". All I can say is don't be surprised if you see us do a track together real soon, the kid is dope. This Blog is simply one independent artist recognizing another. This is quality music and Recoia will be big if he keeps doing what he's doing. Below is a link to his track "A Dozen Rozes". Stay close. One.

N. Raina


1 comment:

  1. You can certainly see your expertise in the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart.
    Rubbermaid Deluxe Overbed Table - Wheelchair Desk

    ReplyDelete

Dynasty 83 records